Our fundraising goal this year is $2 million. These funds will allow us to fix up, open, and operate an emergency family night shelter in downtown Seattle for three years and let us help more than 900 families move from tents and cars into permanent housing!
Thanks to the generosity and partnership of our community, we were able to bring over 800 moms, dads, and kids inside to shelter each night, and help over 300 families move into permanent, stable housing in 2018! Your donations let us deploy mobile teams to work with unsheltered families, providing housing and employment resources and helping 245 families move directly into housing!
Yet there are still hundreds of families sleeping outside in places that are cold, wet, and unsafe.
- $17 allows us to bring a child inside to warmth and safety for a night
- $109 enables us to provide healthy and filling meals for a child for a month
- $266 pays for 7 parents to get a copy of their birth certificate, required for families to move into housing
- $500 allows us to relocate a domestic violence survivor family to a safe location
- $1000 provides 50 moms and dads with license renewal fees and work permits to gain full-time employment
No one's child should sleep outside.
As a community, we can change this.